Have you ever felt like you’re “too much?” Too intense? Too consumed by whatever life has in store, that you cannot ever feel fulfilled? Aurora Remember Holtzman has news: you are not too much. Perhaps you simply haven’t embraced your naturally excitable self? In “Embracing Intensity,” Aurora will take everything you think you know about what it means to be intense and excitable, and show you how intensity is not a weakness but a hidden power. Each week, Aurora will interview a strong, creative, and sensitive woman who embodies what it means to embrace intensity in order to show you how to embrace your life in its fullest. Listen to unlock ways to unleash your inner fire— without getting burned!
In the first installment of Embracing Intensity, Aurora interviews herself to bring to highlight how her own misconceptions about Excitable People became some of her greatest strengths.
- Aurora captures you instantly with her personal and poignant struggle with feeling like she’s “too much,” and how the revelation of being an Excitable Person changed her life for the better.
- Find out some of the most common misconceptions you might have about being an Excitable Person.
- Find out Aurora’s single best piece of advice for Excitable People.
- Discover the 5 Types of Excitable people, and which types you might be.
- Find out how you can help yourself regain control over your own passion and intensity.
- Learn the S.T.A.R. method, and other resources for non-violent discourse.
- Stories and tips about embracing who you are, and living a satisfied life
- See how to get your free 7 Day Power Zone Toolkit.
Join the League of Excitable Women on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/leagueofexcitablewomen/
Power Zone Toolkit
The Charisma Myth by Olivia Fox Cabane