Do you know what your body is trying to tell you? Are you trying to keep up healthy habits, but finding them to be more draining than helpful? As an Excitable Person, those signals can sometimes seem misleading. It that’s you, then listen in to this week’s episode of “Embracing Intensity,” where Aurora interviews Melanie Brown, a registered natural health practitioner and Highly Sensitive Person. Mely spent years suffering from chronic conditions that only got worse as time went on. It was not until Mely discovered she was Highly Sensitive that these conditions became to make sense, and she could finally heal.
Aurora and Mely dive deep into her transformative embrace of sensitivity:
- Get tips and wisdom about how to tailor healthy lifestyle habits to the Highly Sensitive mind.
- Mely tended to put other’s needs before her own. Discover how the broke the cycle, and how you can too.
- Find out what the power of a positive environment really is for the HSP.
- Learn from Mely’s story as she describes her path to becoming a natural health care practitioner.
- Find your Flow: Mely explains some of the best parts of being Highly Sensitive, and how that transformed her healthy lifestyle.
- Gain insight on how to ground your energy and harness the power that is already there.
- Learn how Mely harnessed her understanding of HSP, and used that wisdom to help others, and you!
- Find out how to get an amazing free eBook. Aurora calls it one of the most comprehensive freebies she’s ever seen!
*Sign up for your free eBook here!
Join the League of Excitable Women on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/leagueofexcitablewomen/
Power Zone Toolkit