Do you feel like life is an impossible balancing act? The world comes at us on many levels—spiritual, physical, mental, emotional— and for the Intense Person, that can mean a lifetime of struggle. Or does it have to be?
This week, Aurora has a chat with JJ Flizanes, a self-proclaimed Empowerment Strategist who has found a way to shift her life into balance. JJ describes herself as an intense personality and was always a Why Child. Her curiosity fuels her passion for Astrology, Health and Wellness, and an overall deep understanding of the world around her. JJ is the host of her own 6 day a week Podcast, where she shares her considerable knowledge on overall wellness in more than just the physical.
Dive into this week’s episode of “Embracing Intensity” to:
- See how JJ’s three missions: truth, freedom, and fun all incorporate into wellness.
- Uncover how your passions can align with your interests, and how you can hone that power.
- Learn the difference between negative and positive intensity
- Discover how intensity played into JJ’s need for sisterly connection.
- Learn how to stop the grind and embrace inspiration instead.
- Hear as JJ shares advice on how to identify the source of your intensity.
- Learn how to prevent yourself from relying on the rational, and live life in balance.
- Demystify “Non Violent Communication,” and see how it transformed JJ’s life.
- Experience validation from within, rather than relying on external validation to get by.
- Play the Gratitude Game, and watch your world transform around you.
Join the League of Excitable Women on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/leagueofexcitablewomen/
Power Zone Toolkit