Do you have a vision for your life? Your business? Keeping that vision in mind, you might be asking: “Now what? What’s next?” It can be difficult to feel so passionate about something, and yet be so helpless to know where to go to make your vision a reality. Perhaps you have reached a certain point in your life and you just feel a little stuck. Maybe you need a guide—someone there to give you the steps and systems you need to make your dreams possible.
Enter Marina Darlow. Marina has made it her mission to help heart-centered businesses and entrepreneurs take their vision for their business and turn it into a reality. Marina is a systems specialist, and her unique insights and wisdoms might be just what you need to jumpstart your business. Listen as she and Aurora discuss how vision and reality can collide to create something truly beautiful!
In this episode:
- Marina describes how Vision Framework allows entrepreneurs to execute their vision.
- See how intense emotions and a strong sense of justice fuel Marina towards helping others accomplish their goals.
- Explore the tension between high excitement at the start of a new project, and the paralysis of anxiety over that same project.
- See how a supportive family can make all the difference.
- Learn about the cycle of pain as well as the cycle of creativity.
- Tidbits of Marina’s own systems.
- How a business coach can create accountability and emotional guidance.
Follow Marina on Twitter
Join the League of Excitable Women on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/leagueofexcitablewomen/
Power Zone Toolkit