Growing up, we all looked up to some kind of role model: a teacher, a parent, a celebrity, or a mentor. What steps did they take to accomplish a goal? How did they get to where they are going? Sometimes, even in our adult lives, we need a role model—someone who has harnessed their intensity in a positive way and found success in their personal and professional life. This week’s guest on “Embracing Intensity” is Brittani Nelson, and she is without a doubt a role model for the Intense and Excitable woman.
What does it really look like to harness intensity in a constructive way? Brittani and Aurora chat this week about what a superpower intensity can be! Brittani is truly the Business Matchmaker with a focus on constructing a community, not just a network. In building her business, she used her intensity to start and grow her scope, tackle being a single mother, and engage in a new romantic relationship all at once! It seems like an impossible task, but tune in this week to see the simple, practical steps that Brittani uses to embrace her life and chase her dreams.
Also in this week’s episode:
- Hear Brittani’s community mindset for her Business and Networking Strategy
- Learn how mutually beneficial relationships between businesses and clients can truly build community.
- See the ways that Brittani utilizes her own strengths as a small business owner.
- Intensity really is a strength! Brittani explains why.
- Aurora and Brittani chat about the impact of personal relationships on their own businesses.
- Discover the power of the habit of Reflection. Learn from each adventure.
- See the importance of self-care and balancing time with family.
Power Zone Toolkit: Power Zone Toolkit