When you think of energy—in the world around you, within you, working for you or conspiring against you—do you also think of your intensity as a part of it? Do you shy away from the prospect of healing your body with that intense energy? Have you even considered it? This week, Aurora sits down with friend and energy guide Samantha Brown to work through what it means to embrace the spiritual side of intensity.
Working with Samantha on energy healing was part of the major shift in Aurora’s life. Now is the time to embrace that part of the healing journey, and encourage others to do the same. Alternative healing is powerful, so let’s dive in and see how it all comes together. Samantha shares her personal experience of energy healing, and how that led her abroad to study Eastern medicine, become a devoted yogi, and share her intense passion for energy healing with the world.
In this episode:
- Samantha’s intense passion for energy healing stemmed from her personal health journey.
- Samantha’s experiences in China with energy healing.
- Emotions behind each physical ailment.
- Reiki is a tool to use alongside coaching.
- The phases of healing.
- Body Talk helps you go beyond crisis healing mode.
- Cultivating your gifts to unlock your true potential.
- Working through your shadow self.
- Kundalini Yoga as a transformative superpower.
Like The Yoga Seed Studio on Facebook!
The Yoga Seed Studio
For Samantha’s Work
Join the League of Excitable Women
League of Excitable Women
Sign up for the Free Find Your Superpower Course