Has the world ever sent you the message that you are too overbearing? Has your passion come across as pushy or uncaring? For Intense women, we walk a tight line between being true to ourselves and communicating effectively. When the world is already sending women the message that they need to take up less space, to be mild and meek, Intense Women have the ability to make a change. We simply need to change the terms.
If you are ready to stop these mixed messages, then take a leaf out of Jenny Shih’s book. Jenny left her run-of-the-mill corporate job to pursue a job where she could make her own rules. Now, she uses her fire to equip women to start a business on their own terms. She believes that success is as unique as you are. This week, Jenny and Aurora share the ways that they have developed their business savvy while using their fire without burning out.
In this episode:
- Jenny’s inspiring business coaching philosophy.
- Exploring healthy habits for introverts.
- Knowing and trusting yourself and your feelings.
- Jenny’s quiet time habits to help her pay attention to her body and her mind.
- Harnessing creative fire with coaching systems.
- The power of social media.
The Power of Now Eckhart Tolle
Jenny’s Free 6 Week Success Without Sacrifice Course
Join the League of Excitable Women
Sign up for the Free Find Your Superpower Course