Have you ever lived your life as a series of chapters, without realizing the connection and what you were meant to be doing? Are you reaching to try to find your calling, only to realize that you are burned up and out of traction? Your search for purpose and calling is a passionate one, and this week, Aurora has a guest who is going to help you live your life loving what you do and who you are!
This week’s guest, Selena Maestas, knows a thing or two about how to find your passion. She’s been a student of the sciences, paramedic, fitness instructor, and now a speaker and mentor. Selena is passionate about defending women’s self-care through the Love You More Project. Through her workshops and talks, Selena wants to show the world that they are valuable and have a calling in life. It’s time to feel like you have permission to take care of yourself, just as you take care of everyone else. Are you ready to show yourself a little love today? Then let’s get started!
Also in this week’s episode:
· Selena shares how women tend to underestimate our significance.
· Battling the people-pleasing attitudes we carry with us.
· Evaluating draining and toxic relationships.
· Being a people-pleaser had an impact while Selena was growing up.
· Dealing with illness and intensity.
· The Love You More Project has impacted so many women by allowing them to be vulnerable.
Selena’s habits will help you love yourself in the day-to-day.
Find the Love You More Project Online
Reach out to Selena (She likes to talk!)
League of Excitable Women:
Harness Your Power Challenge: