Do you have a message to share with the world? Rukshana was once unable to share her message, but she now not only sharing her message, but is paving the way for others to do so, as well. Rukshana shares what it is like to be a former refugee and immigrant from Mozambique. Tune in to this week’s episode to hear Rukshana’s story.
Rukshana is CEO of her women’s coaching business where she is able to help women overcome their rough pasts and create their desired, beautiful lives through nature retreats and various online coaching programs and communities. This week’s Embracing Intensity show is one you will not want to miss!
More in this episode:
- Learn what Rukshana experienced in a refugee camp.
- Rukshana shares how she turned the negative experiences of abuse in a refugee camp to positivity.
- Rukshana shares what prompted her to speak up for herself.
- Move beyond unresolved issues and love yourself.
- Rukshana tells us how having children made her closely examine her life’s purpose.
- Learn how Rukshana improved her overall health, including getting off prescription medications.
- Rukshana shares how it is ok to be vulnerable.
- Understand your body!
- Meditation can be used as an important tool.
- Learn how personally experiencing nature can change your life.
- Rukshana shares how she helps others find their passion and helps them verbalize it to others.
- Rukshana shares how simplifying your life can benefit you.
The Miracle Morning, by Hal Elrod, was a helpful book for Rukshana.
Rukshana’s Facebook Page
A Women’s Lifestyle Community, Rukshana’s group on Facebook