Kimberly Berry is originally from California and is the host of the Being Unnormal Podcast which focuses on mental health, especially children’s mental health. She is also very passionate about child hunger and poverty and Kimberly wants to educate and help people seek the help they need. Kimberly believes that there currently remains such a stigma that it prevents people from seeking help from a professional. Kimberly is responsible for the “Summer Lunch Program,” she founded “Holiday Hope,” and is the director of the “Adolescent Mental Health Summit” which will target parents and educate them on issues that are affecting our youth.
- Kimberly shares her personal brand of intensity
- Factors that intensity affected Kimberly while growing up
- How Kimberly tones down or tunes out
- Kimberly describes ways her intensity could feel out of control in the past.
- Kimberly shares a personal story about her daughter’s attempt at suicide and how she dealt with it
- How she uses her fire for good
- What has helped Kimberly harness the power of her intensity
- Kimberly shares her personal habits that really fuel her intensity