For the Intense woman, life can feel like a constant balancing act. They tend to be hyper aware of the demands of life that simply have to be done, and yet find themselves so caught up in other interests and ideals that responsibilities tend to fall by the wayside. Where is the balance? How can we get things done, without toning down our quirky, inquisitive natures? Is there a way to pursue passions while still being successful in business and life?
This week, Aurora interviews Nikki Petersen, a Gifted writer, and coach who helps Intense Entrepreneurs embrace their quirky natures and use them to fuel their business. She knows the struggle of trying to balance an intense love of learning with the mundane tasks of everyday life. By bringing awareness to her own personal brand of Intensity, she was able to embrace her nature and fuel her desire to help others. Join Aurora as she and Nikki dive into the inquisitive nature of the Gifted and see how you too can embrace your personal brand of intensity to bring much-needed balance to your own life.
In this week’s episode:
- Hear how Nikki helps clients identify the strength in their own quirky intensity and turns it into strengths for their business.
- See how Nikki learned to balance her love of learning many different subjects during school.
- Discover the balance of staying true to yourself while still “reading your audience.”
- Learn why Awareness is Nikki’s favorite word, and how it shaped her own life.
- Embrace the ability to prioritize needs in spite of a world of confusing wants.
- See how Nikki keeps up with her intensity using organizational habits and, you guessed it, Awareness!
- Look for Nikki’s New Book, The Intense Entrepreneur!
The Intense Entrepreneur by Nikki Petersen
The Introvert Entrepreneur by Beth Buelow
The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
Simpleology by Mark Joyner
Links and Resources
Nikki’s Website: http://nikkipetersen.com/
Link to Nikki’s Blog Post, “Debrowski’s Sweater:” http://nikkipetersen.com/dabrowskis-sweater/
Connect with Nikki:
Join the League of Excitable Women on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/leagueofexcitablewomen/
Power Zone Toolkit