Three words: You are enough. For an Intense Woman in today’s fast-paced and demanding world, it is easy to feel like you have to tone yourself down. Are you feeling burned up, beaten down, and bummed out? Then you need to listen to this week’s episode of “Embracing Intensity.”
This week’s guest is Starr Sheppard-Decker, a business coach, and spiritual leader with a passion to see women fully embrace their intense selves. Through spiritual searching and a dive into her own inner psyche, Starr realized she desired attention and acceptance from others, when all she really needed was attention and acceptance from herself. Hear Starr’s wisdom and heart for women with intense passions and a fire worth spreading.
In this episode:
- See how Starr’s passion for societal change has turned her into a teacher, spiritual leader, and life coach.
- Starr shares the experiences and revelations that changed her perspective on her own brand of intensity.
- Feel great about how unique you are!
- See how intensity looks in the fast paced, energetic, deep inner workings of psyche and spirituality.
- Learn how to live on the edge of cultural norms and present new ideas.
- Break the idea of categories; redefine good and bad in your life
- Find the right fit in your relationships.
- Hear how Starr found spiritual development by seeking help and healing.
- Learn grounding techniques and increase your emotional bandwidth
- Deal with false beliefs and cling to what is true.
- A free gift from Starr for all “Embracing Intensity” listeners!
Session link: http://bit.ly/syssession
Join the League of Excitable Women on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/leagueofexcitablewomen/
Power Zone Toolkit